- To conduct conclusive habitat restoration and conservation activities that target vulnerable habitats and species and are tailored to the specific practices applicable to these sites.
- To incorporate biodiversity protection into military base management and operations procedures.
Read More : actions
Project duration: 1 October 2012 to 30 September 2016
Budget: €2,128,061, broken down as follows:
- European Union (LIFE +): €1,060,532
- French Ministry of Defence: €864,409
- DREAL Languedoc-Roussillon: €80,000
- DREAL Corsica: €100,000